For this assignment, reverse engineer an existing electronic device, preferably similar to the one you’re planning to produce.
- List each part in the product, identifying its function within the device.
- For standard (off-the-shelf) components, estimate the cost and identify a possible supplier.
- For custom parts (i.e. those made specifically for the device), identify the likely manufacturing process.
- Photograph and label the parts.
- Enumerate a probable assembly sequence for the device. For each step, identify the likely method of assembly (e.g. manual labor or type of automated process) and any fasteners, jigs, or other physical aids used.
Post your assignment as a page on the website, with this page as the parent.